Double Your Onboard Spending:
Up To $100 To Spend At Sea!Double Your Onboard Spending: Up To $100 To Spend At Sea!Turn your next group cruise into a festival of success with a special reward: up to $100 to spend at sea! That's TWICE the FREE cash to spend on tropical drinks, spa treatments, shore excursions, and so much more.
CALL TODAY to speak with a Group Cruise Expert! Act fast: deal ends 11/30.Additional Terms & Conditions
"Double Onboard Spending" offer valid on new group cruise bookings only made between 11/7/18 and 11/30/18. Valid only on sailings of 6 nights or longer, on cruises departing between 1/1/2019 and 3/31/2019. Group must sail with a minimum of 8 cabins. Doubled onboard spending amount will not exceed $100. Additional terms and conditions may apply; please contact your Cruise Expert for more information.
Norwegian Affinity Group Program:
Up To $500 To Spend At Sea + One Free Berth + Two Free Perks!Norwegian Affinity Group Program: Up To $500 To Spend At Sea + One Free Berth + Two Free Perks!For a limited time only, book your group aboard a qualifying Norwegian cruise and you'll receive up to $500 to spend at sea plus one free berth (for every five staterooms/ten berths booked) and your choice of two free perks: perks include a free "ultimate" beverage package, a free specialty-dining package (up to four meals), free Wi-Fi, $50 in excursion credit per stateroom, and more!
Don't Hesitate! Call 1-800-259-2408 (sales prompt #2) or Request A Consultation To Start Planning Your Cruise Today!Additional Terms & Conditions
Valid for select stateroom categories aboard select Norwegian Cruise Line ships on sailings of three nights or longer; holiday cruises and shorter cruises may be subject to different terms. A deposit of $50 per stateroom is required 60 days after your group has been booked. Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure (on sailings of up to six nights) or 120 days prior to departure (on sailings of seven nights or longer). Up to $500 to spend at sea is based on actual stateroom category booked (e.g. up to $500 for Suite/Haven bookings on sailings of six nights or longer). Free berth is calculated based on first and second guest only; value is based on the stateroom category with the highest number of paid berths (minimum ten berths/ten staterooms booked). Free amenities (perks) apply to first and second guest in a stateroom only; amenities (perks) may be customized up to 24 hours prior to sailing. Free "ultimate" beverage package does not include gratuities and is not available aboard all-inclusive Norwegian Sky, Norwegian Sun, or Pride of America sailings. Free specialty-dining package does not include gratuities and the number of meals in the package is based on length of sailing (four meals applies to sailings of seven to nine nights in length). Valid for new group bookings only. Offer is not combinable with other promotions or special rates; additional terms and conditions may apply.
* Amenities apply to 1st & 2nd guest only. Amenities above may be customized by stateroom up to 24 hours prior to sailing. The number of meals in the Dining Package is based on length of sailing, 4 meals applies to 7- 9 day sailings. The Ultimate Beverage package is not available on Pride of America or Norwegian Sky and Norwegian Sun all-inclusive sailings. Up to $500 onboard credit based on actual category booked.
† Requires a minimum of 7 staterooms sold.
Bride & Groom Cruise FREE:
Book Your Group "Weddingmoon" At Sea!Bride & Groom Cruise FREE: Book Your Group "Weddingmoon" At Sea!Calling all brides and grooms! Book your group "weddingmoon" at sea and you, the bride & groom, can cruise for FREE! In addition, enjoy FREE champagne & chocolates in your stateroom when you book 8+ cabins.
CALL TODAY to speak with a Group Cruise Expert! Hurry: this deal won't last.Additional Terms & Conditions
Group must sail with a minimum of 16 cabins to qualify for free berth. Valid on new groups only. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Cruise For Free:
Become a Cruises.com Group Leader at SeaCruise For Free: Become a Cruises.com Group Leader at SeaWhen you cruise with a group, the options are endless. Most importantly, it's simple to get started - and we make the entire process as easy as possible. Contact a Cruises.com Group Account Executive and book at least 8 cabins (16+ passengers); the larger your party, the more you'll earn & save!
Benefits of becoming a Cruises.com Group Leader at Sea
- Complimentary Custom Website
- Special Onboard Gift
- Up to $50 per cabin Onboard Spending
- Up to $1,500 Ambassador "Thank You" Reward Post Cruise
- Complimentary Professional Onboard Event Planner For The Duration Of Your Cruise when you book at least 100 cabins
- Cruise For Free when you book at least 16 cabins
Successful events require a special eye for detail coupled with negotiating power. Our Group Specialists have the expertise and the connections you'll need, be it for a small and intimate gathering or a meeting of two hundred people or more. We can do it all.
- HOW IT WORKS:
- Your group's leader will partner with our team of Group Specialists to create a remarkable event at sea
- You'll book eight or more cabins on the same ship and sailing; reduced deposits/customized payment plans are available
- You'll earn more amenities and become eligible for exclusive promotions by growing the size of your group
It's easy to get started! Call 1-800-259-2408 (sales prompt #2) or Request A Consultation to speak with a Group Cruise Expert!
- Tailor your sailing to suit your group'’'s passion and interests
- Create a unique atmosphere onboard, one that facilitates intimate interactions among fans, brands, bands, etc.
- Treat your group leader like a headliner (he or she will sail for free when your group books eight or more cabins)
- Getting married at sea is a tremendous value when compared to the cost of a traditional (land-based) wedding
- Your wedding
and your honeymoon can be rolled up into a single sailing
- Options range from a modest gathering aboard a luxury vessel (minimum 15 guests) to a grand gala aboard an enormous mega-ship
- It's a break from the ordinary (e.g. the hotels, the convention centers, etc.) and it's less costly
- All of the business resources you'll need (e.g. state-of-the-art venues, Internet at sea, etc.) are available aboard today's cruise ships
- Your event can be branded with company and/or sponsor logos and signage
- "Family & Friends" Events: An important anniversary or birthday, a high-school reunion, college graduation, church retreats, and more. Come together and create memories that will last a lifetime!
- An Incentive Event: Special-interest or themed groups (e.g. sports fans, music lovers, food and beverage aficionados, hobbyists, and more). We'll help turn your group's event from old to bold!
- Industry Leading Expertise: Our Group Specialists have first-hand knowledge of each and every vessel that we sell, and we'll ask the right questions to provide just the right ship for your event. And when you partner with the largest provider of cruises in America, you'll be partnering with a team that has unparalleled negotiating power.Let us help you navigate the differences betweentop cruise lines such as Carnival, Celebrity, Norwegian and more. We'll also ask the right questions to ensure that you're being matched to the perfect ship for your event (our experts have intimate and first-hand knowledge of each and every vessel that we sell).
- Customer Service: We'll walk you through the entire booking process to ensure that your group receives the biggest possible savings. We'll also tailor your reservation to meet your group's unique requirements and expectations. Because we have access to reduced rates, shipboard credits, and additional onboard amenities, you're sure to enjoy a great experience at a superb value!
- Personalized Online Registration: By utilizing our services, you will eliminate event administration work from your to-do list. We will provide you with your own, branded website. It can simply be emailed to your guests. We collect all of the attendee information, and upload it to our travel partners. You won't have to lift a finger - unless you want to! We will never leave you guessing. From the very beginning, we will provide you with clear timelines for event coordination as well as clear payment deadlines.
- Communication of event information: Is there pre-event information to share? Do you have a communication plan that requires clear timing? We can coordinate email communication and automate email communications based on your timing requirements.
- Customize the Experience: What experience do you want to provide your employees or customers? How can we brand your event? What are your goals? Each is unique and requires a special eye. We match your event type with specialists who understand and enjoy planning a corporate event.
- Onboard Support: If your event requires onboard support, we'll be there. We want to support your event however you see fit - even if that means traveling with you! Different events have different requirements; always discuss your "on-ship" needs with your Event Specialist.
|Number Of Cabins||8+||16+||32+||48+||64+||100+|
|Cruise For Free||*1 Free Stateroom||*1 Free Stateroom||*2 Free Staterooms||*3 Free Staterooms||*5+ Free Staterooms|
|Special Onboard Gift||2 Per Stateroom||2 Per Stateroom||2 Per Stateroom|
|Onboard Spending||$25 Per Cabin||$25 Per Cabin||$50 Per Cabin||$50 Per Cabin|
|Group Leader "Thank You" Reward (Post Cruise)||$200||$300||$500||$750||$1,500|
|Personal Onboard Coordinator||Complimentary Professional Onboard Event Planner For The Duration Of Your Cruise|
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Request a Consultation
We want to work with you through any avenue that suits your needs. Depending on your preference, we will respond as soon as possible.
Please fill out the form and a concierge will contact you.
1-800-259-2408 9AM to 7PM Monday through Friday, eastern standard time