- Toulon, France
- Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
- Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
- Naples, Italy
- Corfu (Kerkyra), Greece
- Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Split, Croatia
- Venice, Italy
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|4||Monte Carlo, Monaco||---||---|
|5||Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy||---||---|
|6||Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy||---||---|
|9||Corfu (Kerkyra), Greece||---||---|
- Viking Cruises first ocean-going ship, Viking Star's understated interior design, inviting public spaces, and onboard ambiance will be similar to that found on Viking Cruises river vessels.
- Viking Star features 465 all-balcony staterooms and suites that accommodate only 928 lucky guests, and unique amenities - two pools, one a glass-backed infinity pool at the ship's stern, outdoor gym/yoga area, and luxurious spa complete with "snow grotto."
- Choose from a plethora of dining options, with more al fresco dining than any ship at sea, as well as complimentary local beers and wine with lunch and dinner.
- Witness a tea ceremony, simply relax in the serene Wintergarden, or share your latest adventures with newfound friends in Explorers' Lounge.
Your Package Includes:
Request a Consultation
From booking to boarding and beyond, a personal concierge's expert knowledge can help guide you in planning the luxury cruise of your dreams.
Please fill out the form and a concierge will contact you.
1-888-999-3271 9AM to 9PM Monday through Friday, 9AM to 6PM Saturday through Sunday eastern standard time