- Bari, Italy
- Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Piraeus (Athens), Greece
- Iraklion (Heraklion), Crete
- Marmaris, Turkey
- Valletta, Malta
- Messina, Sicily, Italy
- Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
- Genoa, Italy
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|day 1||Venice, Italy||Not Applicable||5:00 PM|
|day 2||Bari, Italy||1:00 PM||6:30 PM|
|day 3||Dubrovnik, Croatia||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|day 4||At Sea||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|day 5||Piraeus (Athens), Greece||7:30 AM||4:30 PM|
|day 6||Iraklion (Heraklion), Crete||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|day 7||Marmaris, Turkey||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|day 8||At Sea||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|day 9||Valletta, Malta||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|day 10||Messina, Sicily, Italy||8:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|day 11||Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|day 12||Genoa, Italy||9:00 AM||Not Applicable|
- MSC Fantasia offers something for everyone including a state-of-the-art Spa, Acqua Park and a 4-D Cinema.
- Sumptuous gourmet cuisine at the a la carte French Restaurant or spicy Tex-Mex at El Sombrero.
- Exclusive VIP Yacht Club, Balinese spa and covered outdoor pool with retractable dome.
- Past guests loved the European flavor, hospitality and cuisine.
Your Package Includes:
Your package includes shipboard accommodations, ocean transportation, fabulous entertainment and daily activities, on-board meals and some beverages, port charges and more. It does not include shore excursions, personal expenses, gratuities, or alcoholic beverages. Government fees and taxes are not included and can be as much as $300 per person, depending on the length of your cruise.