ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL: KIDS' PROGRAMS / YOUTH ACTIVITIES
- Award-winning youth program specifically tailored for children in five distinct age groupings; educational and entertaining activities ranging science experiments to scavenger hunts
- Royal Babies (for guests ages 6 - 18 months and their parents): interactive classes filled with offerings developed by the childhood experts at Fisher-Price®
- Royal Tots (for guests ages 18 - 36 months and their parents): 45-minute playground sessions filled with age-appropriate activities and toys, hosted by Royal Caribbean's highly trained youth staff
- Aquanauts (for guests ages 3 - 5): adventure art by Crayola®, hands-on science experiments, theme-related storytimes, and beach activities on itineraries that visit CocoCay® or Labadee®
- Explorers (for guests ages 6 - 8): adventure art by Crayola®, hands-on science experiments, evening entertainment, and beach activities on itineraries that visit CocoCay® or Labadee®
- Voyagers (for guests ages 9 - 11): adventure art by Crayola?, hands-on science experiments, theatre arts, late-night parties, and beach activities on itineraries that visit CocoCay® or Labadee®
‘Tween & Teen Programs
- Dedicated spaces and supervised activities for guests ages 12 - 14 and 15 - 17, respectively; every member of Royal Caribbean's 'tweens and teens staff holds a college degree in education, recreation, or a related field
Babies & Tots Nursery / "Sitters At Sea"
- Offering parents a drop-off option in both the daytime and the evening; sitting services are also available, both in a group setting and individually in a parents' stateroom (child must be at least one year old; a nominal fee will apply)
The BarbieTM Premium Experience
- An exclusive package (available at an additional cost) featuring a Barbie-themed stateroom, a “Tiaras & Teacups” party, a dance class, a fashion show, and more; available fleetwide effective March 2013
ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL: ADULTS-ONLY OFFERINGS
- Glass-canopied solarium featuring an adults-only pool, a light-fare bistro, whirlpools, and exotic design motifs including bronze statues, stone reliefs, and tropical foliage
ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL: DINING OPTIONS
- Casual dining, fine dining, and 24-hour room service aboard all vessels; an expanded children’s menu, featuring familiar favorites plus healthful selections focused on wholesome ingredients, is available throughout each ship
- "My Family Time Dining" option: expedited dinner service for children during the first seating in all main dining rooms, immediately followed by Adventure Ocean activities (allowing parents to enjoy coffee and dessert at their leisure)
- Specialty restaurants (Chops Grille, Portofino, and others; reservations recommended and some fees will apply), plus Royal-only offerings including Jade Sushi, Sorrento’s Pizza, and the Windjammer Café (select ships)
Our experts would be happy to answer any questions you might have about Royal Caribbean cruises for families, and they're standing by to help you select the Royal Caribbean ship and sailing that best fits your family's needs.
Below, you'll find our handpicked sampling of Royal Caribbean cruise deals for families; you can book your family's Royal Caribbean cruise online, or you can reach us by phone 24/7/365 by calling 800-288-6006!
Terms & Conditions
Price is in U.S. dollars per person based on two people staying in the same stateroom. Price does not include airport and/or government taxes and fees, nor does pricing include fuel supplements. Prices do not include government taxes and fees, airfare, or a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee per booking. All offers are for selected dates only, are subject to availability, are limited and apply to new bookings only. Your exact price depends on the time of the actual booking. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices and dates may not be available at the time of booking. Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and drivers license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
If you or a guest is pregnant or traveling with an infant child, or if there is a need to communicate a request for special meals, medical conditions or physical challenges, we ask that you please call 800-288-6006. Cruise Specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will do everything we can to meet your needs and answer all of your questions.
Minimum age requirements may apply.