NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE: KIDS' PROGRAMS / YOUTH ACTIVITIES
- Activities and workshops specifically designed for kids in four distinct age groupings: 6 mo. - 2 yrs. ("Guppies;" at least one parent must attend with the child), 3 - 5 yrs. ("Turtles"), 6 - 9 yrs. ("Seals"), and 10 - 12 yrs. ("Dolphins")
- Includes the Kids' Center (featuring age-appropriate WiiTM games and a surround-sound cinema) and Cirque du Jour, presented by Hilario Productions (a circus curriculum that culminates in a family performance)
- Group-sitting services for guests between the ages of 3 and 12, available whenever your ship is in port ("Port Play") and each evening ("Late-Night Fun Zone") between the hours of 10:30 PM and 1:30 AM (a small fee will apply)
- Activities for guests ages 13 - 17, supervised by Norwegian Cruise Line's Youth Counselors; all Youth Counselors have at least two year of experience in education, recreation, or a related field
- Includes a dedicated Teen Center (lounge) stocked with flat-screen televisions, PlayStation® 3, pinball machines, a dance floor with video jukebox, vending machines, and more
- Over 20 interactive sporting activities (including basketball, ultimate Frisbee®, and rounders) developed in conjunction with King's Camps, plus themed events and evening pool parties
NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE: ADULTS-ONLY OFFERINGS
- POSH Beach Club, exclusively available to adult guests staying in Villa accommodations aboard select ships; lounge poolside in private cabanas during the day, then enjoy the club's sizzling party atmosphere come nightfall
- Spice H2O, peaceful retreat by day and an Ibiza-inspired hotspot after dark; situated at the aft of select ships, it features a pool floor that rises to become a dance floor and a giant screen projecting visuals under the night sky
- Bliss Ultra Lounge, now famous for its industry-first (and mood-lit) bowling alley, is open to all guests during the day but converts to an adults-only venue (21+) after 9:00 PM; includes a dance floor, bar, and billiards (select ships)
- Pub Crawls & Beer/Wine Tastings (21+): mingle with fellow passengers and play some drinking games, or sample a variety of flavors in onboard tasting classes while Norwegian's experts explain the ins and outs of each beverage
NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE: DINING OPTIONS
- Casual dining, fine dining, and 24-hour room service aboard all vessels; complimentary kids' menus, featuring all of the familiar favorites, are available throughout each ship
- "Freestyle Dining" means no fixed dining times or pre-assigned seating; every ship features up to three complimentary main dining rooms serving fresh, delicious cuisine
- More specialty restaurants than any other cruise line (Norwegian pioneered the concept), children ages 3 and younger always eat for free in these venues; children ages 4 and up can order from a complimentary kids' menu or a half-priced specialty menu
Our experts would be happy to answer any questions you might have about Norwegian cruises for families, and they're standing by to help you select the Norwegian ship and sailing that best fits your family's needs.
Below, you'll find our handpicked sampling of Norwegian cruise deals for families; you can book your family's Norwegian cruise online, or you can reach us by phone 24/7/365 by calling 800-288-6006!
Terms & Conditions
Price is in U.S. dollars per person based on two people staying in the same stateroom. Price does not include airport and/or government taxes and fees, nor does pricing include fuel supplements. Prices do not include government taxes and fees, airfare, or a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee per booking. All offers are for selected dates only, are subject to availability, are limited and apply to new bookings only. Your exact price depends on the time of the actual booking. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices and dates may not be available at the time of booking. Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and drivers license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
If you or a guest is pregnant or traveling with an infant child, or if there is a need to communicate a request for special meals, medical conditions or physical challenges, we ask that you please call 800-288-6006. Cruise Specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will do everything we can to meet your needs and answer all of your questions.
Minimum age requirements may apply.
"Reduced Deposit" offer is limited to sailings of three nights or longer booked at least 110 days prior to departure; maximum $500 value and not valid on bookings requiring non-refundable deposits or final payment 110 days or more before departure. Sailing must depart on or before 12/31/2017. "Reduced Deposit" is a non-refundable, $50-per-person deposit, based on double occupancy ($100 for single occupancy). Excludes all AmaWaterways, American Queen Steamboat, Avalon Waterways, Azamara, Crystal, Cunard, Hurtigruten, Oceania, Paul Gauguin, Ponant Yacht, Regent Seven Seas, Seabourn, SeaDream, Silversea, Uniworld River, Viking River, and Windstar sailings. Amount of initial deposit must be paid at least 10 days prior to your final payment's due date; if changes to your reservation are made, the offer will become void and the cruise line's full deposit will be required. Changes made that result in a new cruise line booking are considered a cancellation and will be subject to the cruise line's cancellation policy and assessed a $24.99 processing fee as well as a $100 cancellation fee. "Reduced Deposit" offer may be applied to no more than five reserved cabins per sailing. Additional restrictions may apply; please contact our cruise experts for more information.