CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES: KIDS' PROGRAMS / YOUTH ACTIVITIES
- Tons of activities (including arts/crafts, talent shows, and video games) specifically tailored for children in three distinct age groupings (2 - 5, 6 - 8, and 9 - 11)
- All activities are supervised by Carnival's dedicated Youth Staff (professional counselors with backgrounds in childcare and/or education)
- "Night Owls" babysitting service, available between the hours of 10:00 PM and 3:00 AM in your ship's Camp Carnival facility (some fees will apply)
Circle "C" sm
- High-tech spaces (including dedicated lounges with dance floors and gaming pods), cool activities (including late-night movies) for young teens (ages 12 - 14)
- Supervision by energetic and experienced Circle "C" Directors, though teens may participate in as many or as few activities as they wish and can come/go as they please
- Special program allows teens to go on one shore excursion as a group during their voyage; excursions are chaperoned by Directors (no parents, but parental consent is required)
Club O2 sm
- An exclusive program for teens (ages 15 - 17); each ship's club features a unique design and unique offerings, including sporting events and theme parties
- Dedicated Club O2 Directors, crew members who are hired and trained to spark the interest of teens and get them involved
- Shore excursions, supervised your ship's Club O2 Director, that allow teens to enjoy the sights and sounds of each port they visit among peers
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES: ADULTS-ONLY OFFERINGS
- Serenity sm, Carnival's adults-only retreat (available to guests age 21 and older); features complete bar service, whirlpools, a separate shaded area, and more (configurations vary by ship)
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES: DINING OPTIONS
- Casual dining, fine dining, and 24-hour room service aboard all vessels; a kids' menu, featuring all of the familiar favorites, is available throughout each ship (including Camp Carnival)
- Flexible "Your Time Dining" (or "Signature Dining") option allows passengers to forego traditional assigned seating in main dining rooms
- Specialty restaurants (Steakhouse and Chef's Table; reservations recommended and some fees will apply), plus Carnival-only offerings including George Lopez's Punchliner Comedy Brunch and Guy Fieri's Burger Joint (select ships)
Our experts would be happy to answer any questions you might have about Carnival cruises for families, and they're standing by to help you select the Carnival ship and sailing that best fits your family's needs.
Below, you'll find our handpicked sampling of Carnival cruise deals for families; you can book your family's Carnival cruise online, or you can reach us by phone 24/7/365 by calling 800-288-6006!
Terms & Conditions
Price is in U.S. dollars per person based on two people staying in the same stateroom. Price does not include airport and/or government taxes and fees, nor does pricing include fuel supplements. Prices do not include government taxes and fees, airfare, or a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee per booking. All offers are for selected dates only, are subject to availability, are limited and apply to new bookings only. Your exact price depends on the time of the actual booking. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices and dates may not be available at the time of booking. Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and drivers license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
If you or a guest is pregnant or traveling with an infant child, or if there is a need to communicate a request for special meals, medical conditions or physical challenges, we ask that you please call 800-288-6006. Cruise Specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will do everything we can to meet your needs and answer all of your questions.
Minimum age requirements may apply.
"Reduced Deposit" offer is limited to sailings of three nights or longer booked at least 110 days prior to departure; maximum $500 value and not valid on bookings requiring non-refundable deposits or final payment 110 days or more before departure. Sailing must depart on or before 12/31/2017. "Reduced Deposit" is a non-refundable, $50-per-person deposit, based on double occupancy ($100 for single occupancy). Excludes all AmaWaterways, American Queen Steamboat, Avalon Waterways, Azamara, Crystal, Cunard, Hurtigruten, Oceania, Paul Gauguin, Ponant Yacht, Regent Seven Seas, Seabourn, SeaDream, Silversea, Uniworld River, Viking River, and Windstar sailings. Amount of initial deposit must be paid at least 10 days prior to your final payment's due date; if changes to your reservation are made, the offer will become void and the cruise line's full deposit will be required. Changes made that result in a new cruise line booking are considered a cancellation and will be subject to the cruise line's cancellation policy and assessed a $24.99 processing fee as well as a $100 cancellation fee. "Reduced Deposit" offer may be applied to no more than five reserved cabins per sailing. Additional restrictions may apply; please contact our cruise experts for more information.